This course contains the following modules:
Module 1: What is AI Transformation?
- Learning the core elements of transformation to enable your organization to effectively utilize AI.
Module 2: The biggest challenges around building and using AI
- In this module, you will learn the largest technical, cultural, and operational challenges that hinder organizations from utilizing AI.
Module 3: Mapping organization and incentive structures
- In this module, you will learn the impact that organization and incentive structures have on changing processes to support creation and utilization of AI.
Module 4: Using AI effectively - making the case
- Learn the difference between operational AI projects and research oriented projects.
- This module will cover how to identify optimal use cases for AI and justify the benefit.
Module 5: Critical shifts to gain and keep momentum
- This module will cover key organizational processes (risk management, ethical frameworks, technical support, effective project management, and operational process improvement) that must be in place in order to support adoption of AI.
Module 6: Staying aligned
- This module will cover techniques to ensure AI initiatives are continuously staying aligned with organizational strategic initiatives.
Module 7: Maintaining momentum sustainably
- Learn how to sustainably support the process of assessing use cases for AI, communicating and tracking ROI, and operationally supporting/managing AI solutions and their associated risks.
- Organizational mapping and identification of incentive structures
- Identification of use cases, risks of adoption, and potential impact
- Risk mitigation examples and problem solving
- ROI examples against AI initiatives